Search This Blog

Saturday 23 March 2013

This card is for my Husbands Wedding Anniversary. We have been married 34 years on March 24th.

I made this card using the following products, all items used apart from a few, are available from www.craftsite.co.uk:


  • Spellbinders Nestabilities Grand Labels 11
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 11
  • Cream Linen Card
  • Brown Pearl Card
  • Gold Mirror Card
  • Brown Textured Core'dinations cardstock
  • Walnut Stain Distress Ink
  • Embossing powder
  • Cog Embellishments
  • Peel Offs
  • Brown Satin Ribbon
I started by stamping  the Mini car image with Walnut Stain distress ink, & then embossing it. I then cut out the card blank with one of the Grand Labels 11 Nestabilities 
I then cut out the mats using various dies from the Labels 11 sets.I created folds in the ribbon to add texture & enhance the card, & assembled the mats using glue & foam tape.
A peel off & the cogs were added last.

I believe it to be a simple, but, stylish card & perfect for my car loving hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment