Search This Blog

Monday 4 February 2013

Anniversary Card

Here is a card I made for my Brother in Law's Wedding anniversary. The list of items used is as follows,


  • Tim Holtz Core'dinations Card in Dusty Concord
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Labels 8
  • Spellbinders Nestabilites Labels 8
  • Silver Mirror Card
  • Memento ink in Tuxedo Black
  • Pro Markers
  • Sakura Stardust Pens
  • Peel off
  • Score Board
  • Stamp from stash
  • Die Cutting Machine
  • Dotty Organza Ribbon
  • Mounting Foam
  • PVA Glue
  • Glue Dot

  • I started by cutting down the tim Holtz Distress Core'dinations to an A4 size card blank. I then scored a number of lines at the front of the card to give it some texture, as well as decorative purposes.
  • I stamped the image onto smooth white card, & coloured it in
  • I cut out the stamped image with the Nestabilities Labels 8
  • I then cut out a piece of mirror card with my Nestabilites Decorative labels 8
  • Then, I attached the dotty ribbon to the front of the card, & with Mounting foam & PVA glue, attached this over the ribbon
  • I then made a little 'faux bow' & attached it to the side with a glue dot & an anniversary verse insert


No comments:

Post a Comment